Friday 6 November 2009

I know I know - how long since I last wrote ....

my excuse is that I wanted to be able to post pictures and without a working computer that was really hard. Well things have changed and hopefully that means an improvement.

First I have joined a blogging class (yup and I am already 5 days behind but I do intend to catch up) and secondly we have a notebook and a dongle (ie mobile broadband) so I can get on-line. Not 100% sure on the photos yet as I can't seem to find the software for the camera and with no disc drive its hard but I can only hope we can find a way to make it work.

Well anyway - yet again I am setting off with good intentions lets hope we can keep it up. After all its nearly time for Journal Your Christmas again which means a scrapbook page a day all through December. I am trying to clear the decks so that works and I am scurrying like mad to get the christmas sewing done in time.

We shall see :O)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see you back on the blog again. I know what it is like. I haven't blogged in ages.

CarolV32904 said...

YIPPEE! I wondered if you had started! GOOD GIRL!