Tuesday 16 August 2011



In between manic days at work and coming home to housework in preparation for heading out for 2 weeks (the weather has finally, well sort of, let me peg laundry out and get it dried I have managed to do two more pages for the shimelle challenge weekend. It sure is helping the pages get done in the album. You never know I might get to my year book sometime.




This challenge is all about using half a page and not over whelming the eyes with too much. A great opportunity to use the night shot of Cairns beach. I think that this will become the page header for this section.











This is a Retro challenge - any photo other than a 2011 one - not difficult when I am working on a 2010 trip and I even added the date to the top.

I am busy trying out new techniques on my scrapping - learning as I go to try to ensure that all the pages don't look the same all the way through - don't forget we are talking in the region of 250 (might be an underestimation actually we shall see) pages in 4 albums for one three week trip of a lifetime.

Only 4 sleeps now till the holiday!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love pages Wendy, it's great trying out new things. I think I'm definitely going to try the half a page challenge. Thanks for sharing.