Thursday 18 August 2011

















two more challenges from www.shimelle.com two more pages done for the album. The one on the right is Stanley in Hong Kong. I moved away from getting the Cairns done as I need two picture. It was working from a sketch. I adore that Shimelle is also providing example pages and a video to show how she does it. Love it!

The 2nd example was to use one of her pages with a bingo card/butterfly/yellow as inspiration. I finally used my Jim Holtz butterfly on a page (as opposed to using it to cut material and stitching it to t-shirts. I made it with scraps from a page I made in a class with Debbie
http://countryheartandhome.blogspot.com/2011/08/when-debbie-met-kirstie.html and it will eventually sit side by side with it. This is at least Cairns :) its some of the beautiful flowers that we spotted on our travels.

I am loving using all of Shimelle's challenges and its sure helping the final stages.











1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Ohhh, that butterfly is so beautiful! Great pages!