Wednesday 7 September 2011

learn something new every day.






















yup this is me doing a new Shimelle class and loving it. This is the 2nd year of the class and I love that i record every day of Sept. Doing it in 6*6 means its not too much hard work, preparing a few 'spare' pages ahead of the month and using a limited kit means that i have a chance of preparing one page each day.



We were away on holiday for the 1st 4 days which meant that I had lots of lovely photos to use. We had 2 weeks staying at our nieces caravan in Saltfleet - near Mablethorpe in Lincolnshire. The 1st we spent just Alan and I, then our daughter Sassy came for the weekend with her partner Rob. A few more days alone and then our wonderful granddaughter Beth and her Mum Claire came to stay for the last 4 days. It lead to 3 different holidays in one and it was great we had a lovely time - so much so we are looking to go back in October for a week.

My plan is to blog more often so you too will get to love September with me :O)

No comments: