Wednesday 11 March 2009

still

I boy I hate being still and not being able to do things!! My back is still not right and when I try to do anything even for the shortest time it results in me heading back to the sofa and taking another nap!! I want to be doing things I am not a person for sitting, or lying without at least 3 things on the go at once.

It was my Mum's birthday yesterday so my brother, his family and I headed over to spend some time with her and give her her pressie from all of us. I was sitting on her chair just chatting but after a couple of hours I had to come home.

I really don't want to be off work again the new procedure on sick leave gives very little margin before they take action and even with the extra time I have because of my disability I would be dangerously close if I have to take another week but if its not right its not right!

So this is a very moaning blog hopefully this will get it out of the system and I will feel better tomorrow and things will look brighter

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hang in there Wendy!!!! Everything will work out.

Debbie