Wednesday 9 December 2009

behind!


OH Boy now I am two days behind on JYC. Most of yesterday was taken up with 2 Rusty Pickle scrapbook classes ran by Lance Anderson the owner of RP. This is the 2nd opportunity I have had to take classes and while they are expensive they are wonderful!! I loved both books and as usual learn't a few new techniques which will no doubt make their way into my books. Beacuse of course Rusty Pickle books are made to stroke not use!


TODAY Alan and I actually started wrapping pressie and one lucky child has all of their wrapped and ready to send to Santa. Course it means that we still have 100's to go but feel better that we started.

Tomorrow I have some time in the afternoon and hopefully I can get some pictures printed and some pages made. We will be taking Beth to the Christmas Party at work so most of the evening will be spent in the company of our wonderful Granddaughter

No comments: