Thursday 3 December 2009


Page 3 of Journal your christmas. The prompt was about cards. I only send shop bought cards, no hand made ones here, and then as we are very green at work and don't send them I only send a few generally to the states- each one that I do send includes a small handmade stocking - each year a different design. This is this years - the blue material that I used for the wedding favours from our vow renewal and a gingerbread man with disney buttons of course.

I am really trying to be more 'adventurous with my scrapping so am layering, using flowers, ribbons and patterned paper along with my ready made number tags - I am having great fun :O) I also wanted to make the album more ......... not sure what the word is but different sizes pages, and later different mediums. So the page is a hand made envelope which is only 7.5 inches long so shorter than the 12 inch of the other pages :O)

I do need to get rings so I can start stringing the pages together.

1 comment:

Home Grown Mary Jane said...

I love the stocking! Great page!